Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Note From Micah


"Hey Guys,

I wanted to thank all of you for being a part of the Rock4Katie Benefit Concert and your donations to Katie and my family through the Talbert Family Foundation.

It was very moving for me to see Katie out of the house, having fun, surrounded by all of her friends.  She's had such a rough year this party was exactly what we both needed.  I know most of you have your own busy schedules and your own drama that you might be dealing with, yet you still have been there for us since day one.  With your help and prayers I have been able to take care of my family.  Thank you!

Wasn't it great to see Katie glowing (not from radiation and chemo) out on the dance floor??!!  
I love you Boo.

With our heartfelt gratitude,
- Micah

**Hey check out this link of amazing photos of the party taken by my man Nader
http://www.flickr.com/photos/95268950@N00/sets/72157633576447382/

Thanks for your support:
http://talbertfamilyfoundation.org/pages/Katie.html





No comments:

Post a Comment